Tuesday, October 25, 2016

How to Lucid Dream

For my Social Media Principles class, we were asked to create a "how to" video. I spent a lot of time trying to come up with an idea that I could easily craft into a video. I thought about what my skills are and what activities I know how to do, but it was very difficult to come up with something that would be suitable for this project. Finally, it dawned on me: lucid dreaming.

I wanted my video to be beneficial for people to watch and grab their attention. I know that not a lot of people know how to lucid dream, so I figured this is the perfect opportunity to teach them. People talk all the time about how they wish they could do it, so I want to help them do just that. I've only been able to lucid dream for about a year, and I learned how to do it on accident, but I know that I can teach people how to go about trying to achieve the dream. What a perfect "how to" video topic! 

Feel free to like my video on YouTube, and please share with your friends and family! Eventually, we all could be lucid dreamers!


No comments:

Post a Comment